Sunday, November 29, 2009
Weird vs. normal
Is it better to be weird or normal? You can either be you nd be different or conform and be the same. I think it is better to be weird in your own way because that means you are unique. Normal is boring. I'm not saying you should be REALLY weird cause that is just scary. Just be yourself and if people think it's weird then oh well, at least you are being real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with this 100%. You should always be yourself no matter what but who decides what is normal? Just because somebody does not do things everybody does not make them word as you said it makes them unique.
ReplyDeleteI also agree that you should just be yourself. Everyone is a little weird in their own ways and people will learn to like you and accept you for who you are.
ReplyDelete