Thursday, November 19, 2009

L.A. is...interesting

We just arrived in Los Angeles, CA today for NCAA's. I have never been here so it was exciting. Our hotel (on the left) is amazing!
We play UCLA tomorrow night for the round of 16. After not even being here for a day, I have noticed certain things that would only happen in L.A. First, we got off the airplane at the airport, and we spotted a lady in a fur coat. Normally this would be fairly normal, until her chiuaua popped out of her purse wearing THE SAME MATCHING COAT.
Then, we stopped at Subway and were eating outside, when a young guy walked by in a baggy white T, basketball shorts, and tan UGG boots. First of all it was 75 degrees and sunny, second of all it was a guy...wearing UGGS.

Later on, my friend and I were sitting by the pool at our hotel signing up for classes. Out walked a young woman in a bath robe and 4 inch stilleto pumps. I was completely shocked and confused when I saw this. I thought maybe she had an outfit on underneath the robe, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But then she slipped out of her robe, and stood there with a one-piece and her heels. She kicked off her heels and jumped in, swam for about 5 minutes, got back out, put her heels and robe back on, and walked back inside. It was the strangest thing ever...only in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment