Thursday, November 12, 2009

NCAA's


I just arrived at Penn State for the first game of the NCAA tournament. We actually don't play Penn State until Sunday (if we win tomorrow against St. Johns). I am really excited and nervous to see how we will do. We suffered a hard loss in PK's against Boston College in the ACC tournament. Since then we have had some hard practices and have been preparing all week. If we win our first 2 games, we will make it to the Sweet 16 next weekend. That is where it gets really tough to advance, but I think anything could happen this year. The ACC conference has been very unpredictable all season. It seems like there has been upset after upset. I am confident in our team and I think we can do well in the NCAA's. If we make it to the Elite 8 then we probably won't be able to go home for thanksgiving, but it would be worth it just to make it that far. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! That is so exciting you guys made the tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats sick good luck i go to watch the wrestling tourny every year cant wait for this years

    ReplyDelete