Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain, rain, go away.

Why does rain make everything so miserable? I feel like rainy days just drag on and on and on. There is nothing worse than being cold and wet. I think everything should be cancelled on cold, rainy days. Class, practice, everything. The buses are more crowded, the streets are filled with students holding umbrellas not watching where they are going. These days should be spent in bed watching movies. As if my motivation isn't already lacking, the weather has to go from 70 and sunny to 40 and rainy overnight, leaving me bitter and uninspired. Screw this weather.

6 comments:

  1. It would definitely be amazing if classes got canceled on rainy days. But I personally think rainy days are kind of relxing, because everything slows down. More people stay inside, and no one's really in a hurry. I think people are more relaxed on rainy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally agree that rainy days are miserable, but some events shouldn't be canceled just because it's rainy. Now some days including today, I do believe that most of the outside events should be canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that rainy days are horrible weather, but just like Quintin, some events shouldn't be cancelled. While practices should be moved inside if not cancelled, school should still be on time. But I also agree that bad weather means people not paying attention where they are walking which makes me so mad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days are bad. It just drags me down to my bed and under the cover when I see a grey blanket covering the sky and dripping with water droplets. I take rainy days as days to relax and sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree 110 %. rain makes me want to never get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica,

    is this not that what living is?
    To stand, to feel, to defy...
    It is not necessarily to be strong in life, but to feel strong (Into The Wild.
    To be like a stone in the ocean.
    Raw, intense, authentic.
    To brace himself against the elemental forces; against all laboriousness.
    With nothing more, except his own abilities...
    ... and faith.
    ...and life.


    Flowers only grow, when the sun and the rain permanent change.

    ReplyDelete