I think for my research paper, I am going to analyze why Marijuana should be legalized. My representative example (1) could be that Marijuana could help our economy. Some of my observations (10) could be...-Marijuana could be taxed
-Drug money would go to government rather than drug dealers
-Less arrests->less people in prison->less money spent on prisons
I think my binary opposition is that Marijuana is considered a bad drug to most people, yet I believe it should be legalized.
Eric,
ReplyDeleteI like this topic, this is a very controversil topic. Representative Barney Frank (D-MA) is perhaps one of the biggest supporters to legalize marijuana, but everytime he presents it, Congress fails to pass it. I think it has to do with the fear that kids will start smoking a lot and our population will start liking it a lot to the point that we will use it in a daily basis. But I think it should be legalized too
Thank you for commenting but its Erica lol
ReplyDelete