On July 28, 2009, the greatest entertainer our world has ever seen died. It was reported that Michael Jackson's doctor had given him a sleeping aid, left the room for a few minutes to go to the bathroom, and while he was gone Michael stopped breathing. Michael Jackson had a history of taking all sorts of pain killers and other perscription drugs, and even went to rehab for his issues. His performances and traveling the world caused him major sleeping problems, so he was often given powerful medications to put him to sleep. Looking back now, most doctors agree that the combination and strength of the drugs Michael took were very risky. This may be true, but I think it's sort of suspicious that Michael died in the 2 minutes that the doctor stepped out of the room. It makes me wonder if the whole thing was planned, or if it really was just an unfortunate thing that happened. Hmm..
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Michael Jackson's Death
On July 28, 2009, the greatest entertainer our world has ever seen died. It was reported that Michael Jackson's doctor had given him a sleeping aid, left the room for a few minutes to go to the bathroom, and while he was gone Michael stopped breathing. Michael Jackson had a history of taking all sorts of pain killers and other perscription drugs, and even went to rehab for his issues. His performances and traveling the world caused him major sleeping problems, so he was often given powerful medications to put him to sleep. Looking back now, most doctors agree that the combination and strength of the drugs Michael took were very risky. This may be true, but I think it's sort of suspicious that Michael died in the 2 minutes that the doctor stepped out of the room. It makes me wonder if the whole thing was planned, or if it really was just an unfortunate thing that happened. Hmm..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As I read your post, I'm thinking about the legalization of marijuana comment I just made on your last blog. I wonder, if narcotics were legal, would we have more or less rehab? Would we have greater or fewer numbers of people addicted to drugs? If drugs were legal, they would be more readily available and probably more affordable. So, you would not have to be a billionaire to have access to the drugs Michael Jackson had access to. Maybe we would end up with more death from drug overdose. I don't know if he died from a drug overdose, but it seems like a plausible explanation.
ReplyDeleteI think if drugs were legal and more accessible, there would be less drug abuse. It's the same with alcohol. If people could drink at age 18 like in many other countries, I think there would be less alcohol abuse in young teens. It goes along with the saying "we always want what we can't have". As for Michael Jackson, I don't think he overdosed, or if he did I don't think it was purposely. I believe the doctor who was giving him medications might have given him too much, but no one can be sure.
ReplyDeleteI think Michael's father killed him. But he did it not in this year.
ReplyDeleteMichaels death startet since he danced his first moves and sang his first songs.
His father killed him in that moment, in which he didn't seen his son Michael...
...in that moment, in which he just had seen success and a great carrer.