Last night I watched the movie Crash (starring Sandra Bullock and Ludacris), and it got me thinking about racism and how it effects everyone in our society. I suggest that everyone rents this movie from Clemons. It is basically about 5 people whose lives are effected by one another, and every major event stems from some sort of racism agaisnt a different group of people. It was really sad at times, but very eye opening. It shows that there really is no justice in this world when it comes to racism. I believe that there will always be stereotypes and although it's unfortunate that's just the way it is. What do you think?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Racism in Our Society
Last night I watched the movie Crash (starring Sandra Bullock and Ludacris), and it got me thinking about racism and how it effects everyone in our society. I suggest that everyone rents this movie from Clemons. It is basically about 5 people whose lives are effected by one another, and every major event stems from some sort of racism agaisnt a different group of people. It was really sad at times, but very eye opening. It shows that there really is no justice in this world when it comes to racism. I believe that there will always be stereotypes and although it's unfortunate that's just the way it is. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, everyone should see the movie. It is interesting in the end though when the white man who was racist rescued a black woman. So, to me, it showed how complicated the issue is.
ReplyDeletemovie tip:
ReplyDeleteFreedom Writers
Racism sucks.
ReplyDelete